We provide service for medical examination for almost all kind of immigration purpose with IRCC (Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada). For example, Express Entry, Provincial Nominee program, Visa extension, Work permit, Visitor visa, Student visa, Family sponsorship etc.
Dr Vijay Sodhi, Dr Abid Malik and Dr Navneet Rehsia are panelled physicians with CIC for immigration medical examination.
We use eMedical that means we upload the final medical exam result to CIC as soon as it is ready and there is no paper work.
Give us a call to book your immigration medical exam today and for other queries regarding your booking.
WHAT TO DO:
Please bring valid identification document with you (Original Passport, Original Passport Card, National Identification Card, Driver’s Licence, Refugee Protection Claimant Document, Original or certified copy of Birth Certificate, Copy of Passport Certified by a Canadian Visa Office, Refugee Travel Document, Red Cross Travel Document, UN Laissez-passer, Seaman’s book). If you have received any forms or letters from IRCC (Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada) please bring these as well.
- For immigration medical exam you need not to bring any photograph, we will click it here for you.
- Bring prescription glasses, if you are using.
- No need to be fasting. You can have your regular meal during your exam day.
- Drink plenty of water before exam.
- Bring all the prescription medication on the day of examination.
- Bring the consultation reports of your past surgeries or completed treatment if you have any.
- IME physical takes one hour on average, kindly prepare yourself and be patience, we will appreciate your cooperation.
- All the payments are in cash only.
WHAT TO EXPECT NEXT:
After the medical examination you need to go for blood tests and x-ray, for which we will guide you to a panelled lab which is just at walking distance from our clinic. The age-wise details for requirement of these tests are given below:
UPTO 5 YEARS —> NO TEST
5 TO 11 YEARS —> URINE TEST
11 TO 15 YEARS —> URINE TEST & CHEST X-RAY
ABOVE 15 YEARS —> URINE TEST, CHEST X-RAY & BLOOD WORK
Please note: doctor can order other lab tests as required as per examination findings.
- In most cases this is all you will need to do. After receiving all the test results, we will submit your medical file electronically using the eMedical portal.
- If any of your test results require follow up or not normal, IRCC (Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada) will contact you if further tests or follow-up visits are required regarding your medical examination.
- You will receive a decision about your application directly from IRCC (Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada).